(Powered by Datasource)
Why companies should be screening potential employees:
- 12.8% of applicants have a criminal record.
- Over 747 thousand registered sex offenders in the U.S.
- Negligent hiring lawsuits are on the rise.
- BSCAI members receive discounted pricing.
- Employers lose negligent hiring lawsuits 79% of the time with an average jury
award of $1.6 Million.
- BSCAIbackgroundchecks.com gives you the ability to see a person's past before it affects your future.
Datasource is a founding member of the Professional Background Screeners Association (PBSA). The PBSA was established to promote industry best practices, promote advancement and integrity within the screening industry, and inform members of new laws and compliance.
If you are a BSCAI Member, please click here to log in so you can obtain contact information regarding this affinity program. If you are a non-member, please click here to find out more about joining BSCAI.