Minimize travel time and expenses by taking advantage of the BSCAI Webinar Series! These 60-minute live seminars offer the same high-quality, classroom-based education available at BSCAI educational events.
BSCAI Town Hall for Contractors
Date: Thursday, May 13
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Central Time
Join BSCAI's President, Eric Luke as he helps lead a discussion around COVID-19 for BSCs. During this Town Hall you will be able to join an online discussion, with fellow BSCs, talking about their experience with COVID-19 response.
You will also be able to:
- Connect with BSCs on labor issues
- How peers are reacting to customer demands
- What BSCs are experiencing with supplies
- And ask questions of the group
Save the Date: Upcoming Town Halls
Check out and save the dates for the upcoming BSCAI Town Halls below. All Town Halls will run from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Central. Click each date to register for the Town Hall.
Past Webinar Recordings
All past webinar recordings are available for BSCAI members for anytime, on-demand viewing.
Access the Recordings
About BSCAI Webinars
What Can I Expect?
BSCAI Webinar sessions are a comprehensive audio/visual learning experience. Prior to the live event, attendees will be given web login information to view the presentation and a phone number to dial in and listen to the audio portion. Immediately following the presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to engage in an interactive Q&A session with the presenter.
How Will I Benefit?
Handouts will be e-mailed to participants ahead of time and a Q&A session will conclude each webinar, making this a truly interactive experience. Additional benefits include:
- Easy to Use – Simply register via fax or mail and dial-in at the specified time and date.
- Cost Effective – Registration is far less than the cost of a flight and hotel stay.
- Time Savings – Participate anywhere internet and phone access is available with no traveling required.
What Do I Need To Participate?
- A computer with Internet access
- A phone line for listening to the audio portion of the Webinar