How One BSC Tackled COVID-19 In the Eye of the Storm
In this episode of Contracting Conversations, we sit down with Terell Weg, CBSE. Her company MSWN, Inc., is based in Washington State, the first in the U.S. to experience a widespread outbreak of COVID-19. For Weg, it was an unsettling experience, but she and her team rose to the challenge.
In this episode, you will hear:
- What it was like in the onset of COVID-19 in, what was at the time, the area hardest hit by COVID-19
- Understanding the struggle of obtaining PPE
- Lessons learned when it comes to leading during crisis
- The importance of safety in the workplace
- How having a wide support system of BSCs was reassuring during uncertain times
Listen to the episode below, and be sure to subscribe, rate and review Contracting Conversations on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Soundcloud.