BSC M&A During COVID-19
Thursday, January 28 | 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
Speaker: Mark Herbick
For most, COVID-19 proved to be a black cloud over 2020 — both professionally and personally. But there was a silver lining for the BSC industry: a broad, renewed focus on its importance to health and sanitation, particularly during the pandemic. This newly found appreciation for our industry helped many BSCs maintain and grow earnings while many other industries struggled. For many if not most businesses in this sector, valuations have remained healthy and the number of new buyers seeking acquisitions has risen. On the flip side, adapting to and navigating new COVID-era norms proved to be fatiguing for many BSC owners--especially those that were on the fence about pursuing an exit. More sellers have emerged as a result. With more buyers and sellers, it's an exciting time! In this session, learn about the long-overdue M&A activity in the BSC sector these factors have sparked, and what it means for your 2021 business plans.
Guidance in an Uncertain Economy
Thursday, January 28 | 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Speaker: Alex Chausovsky
Never has it been more critical for decision makers to have a clear, impartial, and data-driven perspective of how factors such as COVID-19 and the reopening of the global and US economies will impact companies moving forward. This session from ITR Economics will help you determine the best course of action for the most important part of the economy – you and your business. We will:
- Look at a system of leading indicators proven to signal cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
- Present the current status and ITR’s expectations for key BSCAI market segments.
- Provide you with the “stakes in the ground” for the economic recovery
- Show you how to be a “data-driven decision maker”
(What's Your) Plan D?
Friday, January 29 | 9:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Speaker: Mike Maddock
Lessons from the world’s most successful disruptors. Join serial entrepreneur and re-invention expert Mike Maddock as he shares how the most successful businesspeople consistently stay three steps ahead.
Key takeaways include:
- How to identify the ideas that will create the biggest impact
- Simple processes to maintain the proper balance between ideas and execution
- How to end drama in your organization