We appreciate that tens of thousands of cleaners work day and night, weekends, and holidays to keep our working and living environments clean and hygienic. Not all of these people are visible to those who benefit from the safe and clean environments professional cleaners create. We also know that hygienically clean environments contribute significantly to the overall health and well-being of everyone in our communities and cities nationwide, and help generate a positive image for individual businesses. This October 21st, celebrate your cleaners with Thank Your Cleaner Day (TYCD).
Kärcher is very proud and privileged to be the sponsor of this worthy Thank Your Cleaner Day campaign. As a leading global cleaning equipment & technology company we recognize the importance of building service contractors and the opportunity to further enhance the awareness and recognition of those efforts in this industry. This campaign has the potential to help "make a difference" globally.
How do I participate?
We hope you choose to join us in having fun and making the most of this great day!
- Download all of our Thank Your Cleaner Day resources below.
- Below are some examples on how you can show your support for this appreciative day for our cleaners:
- Print out the TYCD poster for use around your offices and organizations.
- Buy your cleaners lunch on the day of the event.
- Leave your cleaners a note of appreciation.
- Add the TYCD poster images to your website, favorite social media channels, email communications!
- Use the TYCD sticker template to print out your own set of stickers, or contact us to receive official TYCD stickers to hand out to employees.
- Spread TYCD awareness by posting how your team using these stickers to appreciate your cleaners on social media.
Do you have any other creative uses for the Thank Your Cleaner Day resources above? Be sure to use the tag #thankyourcleanerday and tag @karcherUSA to become recognized on social media for your participation in Thank Your Cleaner Day!
See How One BSCAI Member is Commerating the Day