BSCAI is proud to announce our partnership with the Capitol Association of Building Service Contractors. The CABSC will now be the functioning BSCAI Mid Atlantic Chapter serving members in the Washington, D.C. area. As the premier trade association serving the building service contracting industry, BSCAI is dedicated to providing top-notch education, networking, information and training to improve BSC success in this dynamic, ever-changing industry.
Membership with the Mid Atlantic Chapter is separate from your BSCAI membership and gives you access to premier education, networking and certification. If you would like to join the Mid Atlantic Chapter please click here and select either the BSCAI Mid Atalntic Chapter Associate or Professional membership.
The Mid Atlantic Chapter offers the Certified Site Supervisor (CSS) certification program. The CSS is a separate certification created by the Capitol Association of Building Service Contractors. This certification addresses industry needs to satisfy company and customer requirements while enhancing site supervisors’ professional standing in the janitorial industry.
The program consists of four training sessions. Upon completion of the program’s four training sessions, participants will be presented with a printed certification and a wallet size Certification Card. Certified site supervisors are required to take extended classes to maintain their annual certification. If you are interested in registering for the online courses click here.
Upcoming Education Luncheons:
Tuesday, April 11th, What Property Managers Expect – MD
What Property Managers Expect
1. What do they look for in a supplier of janitorial services?
2. What are the major changes happening around janitorial services to their facilities and how do these changes compare to the cleaning services five years ago?
3. What new expectations do property managers have of a janitorial company?
4. What types of evaluations do you perform to ensure a janitorial company is offering your property the service you expect?
Peter Colwell, RPA, LEED Green Associate, JLL
Bryan Sobonya, CPM®, RPA, LEED Green Associate, Lincoln Property Company
The luncheon will be held at:
The cost to attend is $40 for Mid Atlantic Chapter members and $80 for non-members. Register by Thursday, April 6, 2017 to secure your spot for this networking and educational opportunity, hosted by the BSCAI Mid Atlantic Chapter.
Additional registration instructions are as follows:
- Login or create an account here
- Once logged in you can register here
- Click "Register for this Event" at the bottom of the page
- Follow the steps to complete your registration
*NOTE* current members may choose the $40 rate, all non-members will select the $80 non-member rate when registering.
Tuesday, May 23rd - VA
Monday, June 5th – Golf Outing, Norbeck Country Club, Rockville, MD
Tuesday, September 26th
Tuesday, November 14th
Tuesday, December 12th – Holiday Party, Maggiano’s, Chevy Chase, MD