Introducing Xemana: Workplace Training for the Building Maintenance Industry
Created by industry experts and TV professionals, Xemana offers entertaining training videos that effectively engage employees, enhancing retention and reducing accidents.
- Does your current training program leave your company at risk?
- Are your employees engaged in their safety training?
- Do they remember the training?
- Are your workers comp and liability insurance premiums too high?
- What else keeps you up at night?
- Easily accessible desktop and mobile-based training in less than six minutes per course
- Engaging and dramatic video courses available in English and Spanish
- Continuous consequential learning program which encourages improved safety awareness
- Adherence to OSHA guidance—provides awareness and training of key safety issues
Various Training Topics Include:
- Workplace Harassment
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Securing the Building
- Slips & Falls
- And more…
Integrating Video Training With My Front-Line:
“Our front-line workers are able to connect with these courses on a personal level, fostering engagement in an exciting manner. With a team of more than 200 employees, the option to conveniently send their trainings directly to their phones through text messaging is an enormous benefit! These consequential courses put our employees on the right path to being safer in the work environment. Because I saw how effective Xemana’s video training can be, I became a Board Member to help make Xemana the industry standard.”
Founder/CEO/COO of Moreno & Associates, Inc.
How I Saved Over $1.3 Million in Worker’s Comp Premiums:
“When I owned Aetna Integrated Services in Ohio, we had a terrible accident on a job site. I feared potentially losing my company, but the quality and extensiveness of our safety training program kept us from being penalized by OSHA. Led by our risk manager, Valerie Morris, we continued to improve our training and lower our insurance premiums over $1,000,000 in five years. Valerie currently directs Xemana’s training program and has made considerable advances over our safety program at Aetna. I’m proud to introduce Xemana to my colleagues at the BSCAI”
-Paul Greenland--Former BSCAI President
Experience an elevated safety training program by partnering with Xemana today! Visit our website to arrange a live demo with one of our dedicated customer service representatives.
Disclaimer: BSCAI is pleased to offer this sponsored opportunity to our members. The association expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility for the products or services offered by Xemana.