BSCAI’s core membership benefits focus on four key elements of your business:
1. Increasing your top line sales
- Decrease costs of operation
- Using a buying cooperative for purchasing at a discounted price
- Provide direction on insurance programs, tax credit programs, labor control procedures, and supply control procedures
2. Increasing your bottom line profits
- Educating members on how to sell to different markets like schools, plants, government facilities, etc.
- Administer a forum so that specific questions may be discussed
- Provide access to an industry mentor program that allows feedback on specific questions/challenges, improving operations and benchmarking with peers
3. Decreasing your risks of doing business
Implement knowledge and training on best risk management programs and processes through webinars, seminars, websites, etc.
Training and education on liability issues, human resources, environmental and safety issues
4. Making you look good while doing all the above
- Provide certification for managers and executives
- Helping you "miss the potholes in the road"
- Administer industry leading educational programs and speakers