Allied Members fall into one of three categories:
In-House Professional – This membership category is for janitors, custodians, housekeepers and anyone who cleans and maintains a facility and is not part of an outside contracting company.
Subscribing Member – This category includes, but is not limited to, libraries, industrial engineers, architects, vocational schools, teachers, etc.
Association Member – Any local or state association, society, or council involved in the building service contracting industry. National or International associations for building service contractors or any association deemed to be a competitor association will not be accepted as a member of BSCAI.
You will find that BSCAI is a great resource to keep you current on the latest trends and happenings in the industry. With industry recognized certifications, networking, Services magazine, and training materials – you will soon discover how invaluable BSCAI can be. Click here to see member testimonials on the benefits of being a BSCAI Member!
Benefits that you can look forward to receiving as a member of BSCAI:
- A free subscription to Services magazine for you and your employees
- Access to the exclusive BSCAI Problem Solver – use it to get answers from your peers to your most pressing questions!
- Discounts on industry specific publications, videos, and marketing brochures
- Use of BSCAI’s logo on your business cards, letterhead, and website to show your professionalism to your clients
- One free publication of your choice from selected list
- Free online listing in BSCAI’s Membership Directory
- Production Rate Recommendations
- Group Buying Power and Sponsored Vendor Programs, such as insurance, background verification, etc.
- Datasource Background Screening information